First time in the history of India paper machinery Manufacturing industries JMC Papertech Pvt Ltd developed a 4 Wire Multi fourdrinier Machine, The machine being supplied and installed in india with a production capacity of 300 TPD of FBB / Coated Duplex Board.
JMC Paper Tech Private Ltd, a Pioneer and leading suppliers for the machinery for “ Pulp & paper Mill machinery Industry '', ever Since inception, JMC always had a leading edge in industry and has been providing quality products and world class machinery to compete in India as well as in International market.
JMC believes in constant development of advanced and superior technologies to be produced, managed and delivered.
JMC provides complete solution for paper industry under one roof, we are one of the largest machinery manufacturer and suppliers “ Pulp & paper Mill machinery Industry '' without any Foreign collaboration.
JMC incepted in the year 2002, JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd., formerly known as JMC Engineers, cater effectively to the needs of the cement and paper industries.
Our Business Objectives
- Ensuring hygienic and safe working environment for the employees
- Following stringent quality control regime
- Keeping in tune with the market trends and demands
- Catering to the exact requirements of our esteemed customers
- Adherence to prompt delivery schedules
- Offering products at competitive prices
- Upgradation of machinery as per latest technology.
We are a trader and exporter of the following range of products:
- Paper Mill Division
- Pulp Mill Machinery: Pulper with Belt Conveyor, JMC Hi Consistency Pulper, High Consistency Pulper (HP) Gear Box Drive, High Density Cleaner (DC - M Motorized.), (HDC - Non Motorized.), Turbo Separator, Turbo with Extended Cleansing System (TCS), Vibration Screen, JMC Medium Consistency Screen (MC), Baskets Perforated or Slotted Step Rotor, JMC Low (LC) Consistency, Screen, Baskets Perforated or Slotted Foil Rotor, JMC Low Consistency Secondary Screen with Washing Cycle, Centricleaners, Stock Chest Agitators (AG), Stock Thickener, De-Inking Cell, etc.
- Paper Mill Machinery: Paper Machine Head Box, Paper Machine Foudrinier Part, Paper Machine Press Part, M.G. Cylinder, Paper Machine Dryer Section, Pope Reeler / Drum Reeler, Rewinder, Drive Arrangement for paper Machine, R.F. Cylinder Mould Former for Multilayer Paper Board, Size Press and Online Coating Station
- Cement Machinery
- The Mills: Ball Mill, End Discharge Ball Mill, Air Swept Ball Mill, etc.
- Air Separators For Fines Separation: Dynamic Air Separators, High Efficiency Separators, etc.
- Pyro Section: Reinforced Suspention Pre-heater, Rotary Kilns, Reciprocating Grate Coolers, etc.
- Material Handling Equipment: Deep Bucket Conveyors, Vertical Bucket Elevators, Vertical Pneumatic Conveyors – Air Lifts, Operation, Pneumatic Gravity Conveyors : PG Conveyors, Rotary Air Locks, etc.
- JMC developed a 4 wire multi fourdrinier machine with top fromers (300 TPD),And signed a contract with M/S Cemerich papers Pvt Ltd, Morbi, Gujarat to supply it with top extractor former over filler wire, a paper project to project to produce coated duplex, Triplex Board and FBB.
- More than 50% of our total sales turnover from export, by this we are contributing in the growth of foreign exchange of the country.
- Double Wire fourdrinier machine with a production capacity of 125 TPD to M/S Zahra textile, Karachi, Pakistan.
- 100 TPD Double Wire fourdrinier machine with a deckle of 3900 mm.
- Turnkey project Executed by JMC in Iran, and also complete turnkey projects from 50 TPD to 400TPD paper plant.
- 100 Double Wire machine with a Deckle of 3450 mm,
- 150 Tons of paper per day, with deckle of 3200 mm.
- JMC proudly announce that, we have recently signed a contract with M/S Burayu development Plc, Ethiopia to supply a Triple Wire Paper Plant to produce 120 tons of paper per day.
Superior quality, accuracy and durable performance are the hallmark features of every product offered by JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd. We adhere to a rigid quality management system comprising of strict inspections and testing schedules that ensure flawless products to our clients.
Each operation is executed under the tight supervision of trained professionals in accordance with standardized production norms and methods, thus leaving no stone unturned in ensuring premium quality. Committed towards total consumer satisfaction, we dispatch our products after expert's inspection and approval.
The factory of JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd. is located at prime location of well established Industrial Area at G.I.D.C., Vatwa, Ahmedabad. Our production unit is the envy of all our competitors, as it houses some of the most techlologically advanced facilities to fabricate the best for our prestigious clients.
Our engineering infrastructure includes Computer Aired Design with 3 Dimensional designing & drafting workstation, ST-ERP software to regulate and monitor complete process stratas from inquiry to dispatch and in - house developed software for engineering flow sheets, manufacturing drawing, P & I diagrams & Bills of Materials with speed and accuracy.
The paper industry has seen a boom in the past few decades, and more and more paper manufacturing units are nushrooming in the market. As a result of this, the demand for our products has also increased manifolds. To meet the ever growing demand of our machines, we are planning to expand further, and have decided upon doubling our capacity in the coming future.
We have undertaken the following steps in the course of our expansion:
- Installed a Fabrication cum Machine shop of more than 2000 Sq. yard working space under the name of JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd Unit2
- Fabrication cum Machine shop of more than 3000 Sq. yard workina space under the name of JMC Paper Tech Pvt. Ltd Unit3 is almost ready for commissioning
- Planning to set up a high capacity Plate Bending Machine with Hydraulic press of 1500 Tons. This Bending Facility is the first in India, having a capacity to bend Plates of 75 mm thickness and a face length of 5000 mm
- The use of Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) technology would give us another technological advantage over other manufacturers.
- Mr. Rajni A. Patel: Mr. Patel is a diploma holder in Fabrication Technology from Sri BPTI, Bhavanagar. He holds wide experience in the field of marketing, management of labour relations, etc. Previously, he has worked with Pat Fab Engineers Pvt. Ltd. as a Technical Director, and has also served as a member of the American Welding Society (USA). With his invaluable experience, he has contributed immensely towards the company, and he efficiently manages the daily operations at our concern
- Mrs. Bina Patel: She heads the Raw Material purchase division, and also looks after the office administration. A science graduate, she has ample industry experience and contributes towards developing a healthy relationship between the employees, thereby motivating them to perform better
- Mr. Mayank Suthar: Is a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering from Sir BPTI, Bhavangar. Backed by a rich experience of 15 years, he heads the production department at our concern
- Mr. Kanan D Patel: (NRI) Diploma in Business Management.
- Mr. G. Panda: A well experienced professional; he has immense knowledge about the paper mill industry, and is also well aware of the latest trends and technological advancements of the same. He has been continually conducting trials on latest production techniques, to ensure a smooth production of products
- Mr. Sanjeev Shrivastava: A paper maker by profession, he has more than 25 years of experience in the paper making industry. He was G.M with M/s Kalpatru Papers Ltd. & various Big Units like JK paper Mills Ltd., Associated Paper Mills Ltd., etc. He has been continuously involved in Project designing and Product development with us for last 10 years
- Mr. P.A. Subburathinam: A mechanical engineer, he looks after the South Indian Region, as the Resident Executive. He looks after the erection & commissioning work and has vast experience of 20 years in the paper industry
- Mr. B. C. Adhyaru: A Graduate Paper Technologist from IPT, he has more than 35 years of paper making experience. He is a regular project consultant and undertakes projects all over India. He has a very good command on Duplex Board and Cultural Grade Paper Projects. He has been on our advisory panel for around 5 years.